6ft (1800mm) Rotate and Tilt Grader Blade
The rotate and tilt grader is ideal for levelling all types of loose materials including sand, stone, bark, soil and mixed aggregates as used on dirt roads, horse arenas etc.
The tilt function enables forming materials into a slope or a crown allowing water run off, particularly useful when grading a road or track.
- Blade width 1800mm (6ft) wide
- Suitable for tractors 25hp to 50hp
- Tractor connection Cat 1, 3 point linkage
- Reversible blade can grade backwards or forwards
- Replaceable hardened steel cutting blade
- Multiple angle function- Blade rotates 360 degrees (5 positions forward and 5 positions rear facing)
- 3 Position tilt function - Blade can be centered or tilted to left or right.
- Also available in non tilt version and 1500 mm (5ft) width
- Assembly Required – This item is delivered in a crate or frame and is packed for transport, some assembly is required before use
Local Depot Delivery – In many cases it may be more convenient and or economical for you to collect your goods from a local transport depot, particularly if the items are large or bulky. All depots have forklift facilities and can load items onto your vehicle.
Road Express Business Delivery - you can choose this option if we can deliver to a local business address that has a forklift or loading dock to unload. A local business is defined as a work place within the town boundaries that is open and manned during normal business hours. Unfortunately it does not include farms or residential addresses.
Delivery to remote areas – If couriers do not normally deliver to your address, ours will be no different; if you live in a remote area or have had issues with couriers delivering to you in the past it is recommended that you choose the local depot option. All depots have forklifts and will load your goods onto your truck, ute or trailer.
Pickup - You are welcome to pickup from our warehouse. All pickups are by appointment, Please call us on 03 9769 2862 to make arrangements and confirm availability.