50HP Gear Box
This post hole digger is perfect for farmers, fencing contractors or anyone who needs to dig a lot of holes. Sturdy construction manufactured from 3" dia. steel for extra strength.
Your choice of 6", 9" or 12" auger is included and we have a full range of augers from 6" - 18" to suit this post hole digger should multiple augers be required.
- Gearbox Ratio 3:1
- Fits CAT 1, 3 point linkages
- Suits most tractors up to 60HP
- 50HP Gearbox constant load rating
- PTO Shaft is fitted with 6" slip clutch for overload protection
- Safety covers on both PTO and auger shaft
- 50mm (2in) output shaft
- All augers have dual cutting bits
- Replaceable cutting bits and lead screws on all augers
- Auger flute depth 600mm (24in).
- Can dig to 1 metre
- Oil Required - No oil is shipped with this item, you must add oil before first use.
- Assembly Required – This item is delivered in a steel frame and is packed for transport, some assembly is required before use.
Local Depot Delivery – In many cases it may be more convenient and or economical for you to collect your goods from a local transport depot, particularly if the items are large or bulky. All depots have forklift facilities and can load items onto your vehicle.
Road Express Business Delivery - you can choose this option if we can deliver to a local business address that has a forklift or loading dock to unload. A local business is defined as a work place within the town boundaries that is open and manned during normal business hours. Unfortunately it does not include farms or residential addresses.
Delivery to remote areas – If couriers do not normally deliver to your address, ours will be no different; if you live in a remote area or have had issues with couriers delivering to you in the past it is recommended that you choose the local depot option. All depots have forklifts and will load your goods onto your truck, ute or trailer.
Pickup - You are welcome to pickup from our warehouse. All pickups are by appointment, Please call us on 03 9769 2862 to make arrangements and confirm availability.