1.5" Twin Impeller Fire Fighting Pump 4 Stroke OHV 7HP Petrol Engine
Electric Start and Battery
This robust and reliable water pump has a high-volume water high pressure discharge.
The 7HP petrol engine is a single cylinder 4-stroke air cooled engine, it is the extremely reliable heart of this unit.
Twin impeller design provides extra strong pressure for longer & higher pumping applications.
Extra quick priming and reliability when you need it most.
Mounted in a roll over cage.
- Engine Type: Air Cooled, 4 Stroke, Single Cylinder Engine with Electric Start
- Displacement: 208cc
- Max Power Output: 7HP/3600RPM
- Rated Speed: 4000r/min
- Start Mode: Recoil (Pull Start) and Electric (Key Start)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6L
- Engine Oil Type: SAE 15W40 (Non Synthetic)
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Height: 425mm
- Width: 395mm
- Depth: 400mm
- Net Weight: 29kg
- 250lt per minute maximum capacity
- Roll Cage with Anit Vibration Rubber Feet
- Pump Type: Centrifugal, self priming, twin impeller
- Diameter of Discharge Ports: 1 x 1½” (40mm) & 2 x 1” (25mm)
- Diameter of Suction Port: 1½” (40mm)
- Max Suction: 8m
- Max Lift: 75m
- Max Delivery Volume: 15m3/hr
- Oil Required - No oil is shipped with this item, you must add Non Synthetic SAE 15W40 oil before first use
Local Depot Delivery – In many cases it may be more convenient and or economical for you to collect your goods from a local transport depot, particularly if the items are large or bulky. All depots have forklift facilities and can load items onto your vehicle.
Road Express Business Delivery - you can choose this option if we can deliver to a local business address that has a forklift or loading dock to unload. A local business is defined as a work place within the town boundaries that is open and manned during normal business hours. Unfortunately it does not include farms or residential addresses.
Delivery to remote areas – If couriers do not normally deliver to your address, ours will be no different; if you live in a remote area or have had issues with couriers delivering to you in the past it is recommended that you choose the local depot option. All depots have forklifts and will load your goods onto your truck, ute or trailer.
Pickup - You are welcome to pickup from our warehouse. All pickups are by appointment, Please call us on 03 9769 2862 to make arrangements and confirm availability.