2100mm 7ft Box Grader Blade
Box Blades are perfect for ripping, grading and levelling tasks such as the preparation of garden beds, repairs and maintenance to gravel roads, creation of fire breaks, levelling of uneven surfaces, track creation and back filling of holes and trenches.
- 7 adjustable depth tines for ripping
- Suitable for tractors 40hp to 60hp
- Tractor connection Category 1, 3 point linkage
- Front and rear blades, can grade backwards or forwards
- Replaceable hardened steel cutting blades
- Tare weight 235kgs
- Working width 2100mm (7ft)
- Assembly Required – This item is delivered in a crate or frame and is packed for transport, some assembly is required before use.
Local Depot Delivery – In many cases it may be more convenient and or economical for you to collect your goods from a local transport depot, particularly if the items are large or bulky. All depots have forklift facilities and can load items onto your vehicle.
Road Express Business Delivery - you can choose this option if we can deliver to a local business address that has a forklift or loading dock to unload. A local business is defined as a work place within the town boundaries that is open and manned during normal business hours. Unfortunately it does not include farms or residential addresses.
Delivery to remote areas – If couriers do not normally deliver to your address, ours will be no different; if you live in a remote area or have had issues with couriers delivering to you in the past it is recommended that you choose the local depot option. All depots have forklifts and will load your goods onto your truck, ute or trailer.
Pickup - You are welcome to pickup from our warehouse. All pickups are by appointment, Please call us on 03 9769 2862 to make arrangements and confirm availability.